Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 3PM
Wednesday: 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Thursday: 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Mattie’s Strudel Haus
AUTHENTIC HUNGARIAN STRETCHED STRUDEL
Hiring for Positions
Hiring for Positions
Mattie’s Strudel Haus has earned its positive reputation from our customers! Our team is looking for candidates that will go out of their way to provide exceptional service, while helping to uphold a friendly atmosphere that
our customers enjoy. The teamwork results in our traditional and Haus’ unique flavors of “Homemade Authentic Hungarian Strudel.”
Job Description/Qualifications: Part time
18 or older, Can drive with valid license
Eligible to work in the USA
Reliable transportation, and Smart phone
Ability to lift/move between 50 – 200lbs with or without accommodation
Hours: Part-Time (flexible on days & hours)
Friday mornings shopping specific locations. (7 AM – 11 AM)
Restaurant Depot, Restaurant Store, Bechdolt’s Orchards, Gould’s Produce, Padula’s Potatoes, Produce Junction, Twin Maple Farms, Unangst Tree Farms
Demonstrate a friendly personality, and communicate positively.
Provide outstanding customer service.
Thursday Evenings 4 PM – 7:30 PM Delivery.
Fundraiser delivery & return. Notification of events are 2 weeks in advance.
Must be able to take direction from upper management.
Must be reliable, punctual, hard-working, and goal-oriented.
Call to set up an appointment to discuss.
Part-time Strudel Strecher
Hours: Wed. 9 –1, Fri. 9 –1, Sat 9 – 2 & Occasionally Sat. 5:30 AM – 3:30 PM
• Learn how to stretch dough, wrap & label strudels.
• Applicants must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift heavy objects with help of others.
• Demonstrate a friendly personality, and communicate positively with both
customers and co-workers.
• Provide outstanding customer service.
• Develop a working knowledge of menu items & recipes.
• Handles cash/credit card transactions effectively and accurately using Square
following the SOP.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work area.
• Interacts with packaging and front desk crew.
• Must be able to take direction from upper management.
• Must be reliable, punctual, hard-working, and goal-oriented.
• Have reliable transportation to get to and from work.
• Occasionally work Nazareth or Easton Farmers Market (Sat. 5:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Please avoid phone calls regarding the work.
Located at 126. W. Main Street, Bath, PA 18014